Yesterday was quite a busy day. The title of this post has to do with the condition that my apartment was in yesterday as of 8pm. Since there are no words to describe the destruction, I took pictures.
March 5, 2009
I'm not in Kansas anymore...
There is still no news on my grad school applications. It is quite frustrating to be told I would have found out last week, then yesterday, and still not hearing anything. Every time I try to call, I get a busy signal. I guess all the other candidates have the same idea.

What, you may ask, has such power to leave such a horrible trail of destruction? Well, it wasn't the tornado that tore Dorothy and Toto away from Kansas. No such luck. It was a very happy, very energetic 1yr old girl. I did not think that such a small person could do so much damage! She had SO much energy... it was insane. I slept very good last night, and I'm sure she did too! I don't really mind the mess though. Matthew and I got everything cleaned up within 15minutes after she left. Whatever keeps her happy :)
I just thought this was appropriate :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hahah! The pic was awesome - she was indeed a tornado :-)
I hope that you will hear about the application at least today/ early next week.
BTW have you read Twilight from Edward's perspective? (Midnight Sun)
Post a Comment