March 13, 2009

It's almost here

Tomorrow is my birthday! I'm kind of excited, kind of not. I turn 22 this year, which seems pretty surreal. I feel like I'm actually an adult, but I still want to be kid. Whatev... plenty of time for an identity crisis after this weekend.

I wanted to say that Matthew has well made up for the concert incident. How did he manage that you may ask? Well, he bought me the greatest early birthday present I could have asked for. (p.s. Not that I require him to buy me things when he makes me mad... He did it on his own). I do not know many guys secure enough in their relationships to give such a wonderful gift! I got the picture from amazon.com.

Yes. He bought me Edward!!!!!! How awesome is that! I feel like one of those creepy stalkerish fangirls, but I don't really care. It was pretty cool of Matthew to do this :) So What do you think?

The bestie is throwing me a party this evening. I'll try to take some pictures if I get a chance. So excited!

5 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh.My.God!!!

How awesome is that!! You can have Matthew on one side and Edward on the other and it would be a threesome!!! LOL (another idea for the Edward Wars)

You lucky girl!

:-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY 22ND B'DAY - before I go to sleep :-) !!!

Enjoy tomorrow's day to the fullest

Brahmin in Boston said...

Thanks for the advise Kristy... I am gonna pop open the OJ bottle and then hot tea for my sinus...

BTW have you pre-ordered the Twilight DVD??
I think I am gonna :-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Whoa... I did NOT know that!! So is it gonna get released on Thursday night in Target...?

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hhahah! For a moment I was thinking of moving to KY coz Twilight will be out a day early :-D

So it is Saturday Morning for me!!!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena