March 15, 2009

My Birthday...

... was amazing! It was definitely the best birthday I have had in a long time. Friday night I had my party with my friends. The bestie did an amazing job! I got to see my roommate from when I lived in the dorms (I have really missed her!) and a friend I worked in the lab with last semester, as well as all my high school buddies that go to UK but I don't see very often. There was one minor thing that happened when one friend got a little out of control, but I know she didn't mean any harm, and I was able to fix the situation. We had a fun dinner, then went bowling. There, we met another high school friend that I hadn't seen since last year when the bestie and I went to her father's funeral. We decided to team up, boys against girls. There were four of them and six of us (But it was TOTALLY fair... or not...). Everyone had a blast, and it was just a great night.

Yesterday, Matthew and I got up early to head to my Dad's. I have got to say that my Dad is the greatest... like, ever. When we got there, he took Matthew and they went to get my tires rotated while I stayed in a napped (we were out late Friday night). I knew he was going to do this, but I did not know that he was going to replace my windshield wipers and vacuum/clean out my car! It was totally sweet of him! We had a fabulous dinner of barbeque ribs, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and green beans. Oh how I miss home cooking! I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, I really just want to prove that my dad is wonderful. My Dad and stepmother decided to get me a birthday/graduation gift all in one. They got me a television! I was totally not expecting it, and it was the sweetest thing ever!! It's a 32" LCD. I cannot wait to watch Edward in High def on Saturday!!

I will post pictures of the party and the dinner later. I got a new camera from Matthew, and I have to figure out how to load them up haha

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh my my... you really did have a blast...

Thanks for giving so many ideas for the gift! Now I can put some ideas out there in DH's head for my b'day
:-D

Yay for the TV!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena