March 23, 2009

That didn't go quite as well as planned.

The procrastination tips I posted earlier kind of worked. I was able to get my kitchen and living room cleaned up. On Friday I did a lot of baking, and I told myself that I "wanted" to do the dishes during the big breaks of time waiting for things to cook or cool, and I actually kept caught up.

Unfortunately, I spent so much time on cleaning that I neglected the more important items... like my homework for example. So now I'm throwing together a rough draft for a paper due tomorrow, and I still need to study for an exam I have tomorrow, one on Thursday, and get started on another paper I have due on Thursday. I already have one paragraph for the one due tomorrow, so I guess it's a start considering it's only 3 in the afternoon compared to 3 tomorrow morning like it could be...

5 comments:

Allie said...

Yay, college. It's weeks like that I refer to when people talk about how much time they had back then...

Thanks for the advice. That's pretty much what I think I'm going to do; I'm just embarassed that they'd already purchased a plane ticket for me. Good luck with the work!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Good luck with that! I was champion in procrastination specially homework!

24 hour is good, isn't it? :-D

Young Traveler said...

put on some good tunes and take it one step at a time.

Oh and caffeine is your friend. :)

Brahmin in Boston said...

You made my day! You guys are so awesome... I wish I had found you earlier :-)

Thanks for all the support! BTW I finished Breaking Dawn... Hurray for Jacob!! :-) Good that he didn't get Bella... he deserved more!! (Sorry had to get it out out of my system)

Brahmin in Boston said...

You can check out this site for the infos :-)

www.newmoonmovie.org

:-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena