I do not know what is going on with me, but the past couple of days I have been especially clumsy. I can't tell you how many times I have dropped things (cell phone, purse, jacket, umbrella, etc.), knocked things over (especially off of my bathroom sink), and tripped/slid (over shoes, clothes, completely flat surfaces... ). I have never been especially graceful, but my goodness it's not usually this bad. Maybe it is all the buzz about New Moon and all the wonderful pictures of the cast that have me a flustered. My subconscious must be trying to turn me into Bella so as to attract a hunky vampire. What do you think?
Also, congrats to Brahmin in Boston for her 100th post!!!!!
April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wooohooo! Let me know if you get your hunky Vampire - I might look for my Wolf boy too!! (Seriously we are Twicracks!!)
Hell yeah! I will help you with your project and everything! Exciting thing in my life currently ahah!
I too don't know what would i have done with my writing if it wasn't for your comments :-)
Different strokes for different folks.. I am a curious cat by nature so that is why I NEED to know :-)
Yeah that was the only thing which consoled me - I tried my best. But rest was a chance factor...
Absolutely! I would love to suggest some books. As you, so truly, said I am pretty confident that you will like many of the books that I read and vice versa!
But I would be careful not to over do the reviews thingy. I am sure people would be so very enthusiastic to know about my exciting daily life!! LOL
Post a Comment