May 28, 2009

I'm around here somewhere

This week has been crazy insane... hence the no new posts, comments, etc. I started back at work last week, and I'm still babysitting in the evenings, so I get up really early, rush to get to work early so that I can leave early, rush to get home before the baby gets there, then babysit for 2 and 1/2 hours. Tuesday night I fixed dinner after she left and then literally passed out on the couch. Last night, I took Matthew to dinner and a movie for watching George this weekend while I was at my dad's. We saw Star Trek... and I actually really liked it! and Chris Pine... omg. That's all I have to say about that one! haha

I am going to try really hard to not abandon my blog over the next couple of weeks but to be honest it is going to be very difficult. I just finished the fourth book in a series, but I want to finish it before I write a review and the last book doesn't come out until later this summer. So I guess there is that to look forward to. I also have a couple of pictures on my camera of recipes that I need to share. I'll try to fit it in soon!

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Chris Pine?? OMG!!! *swoon*

Poor you! I know exactly how you feel I am in the same situation.

I am working on a post for 3 days and still haven't published it! I think I might do that today... plus moping around coz of no Jakey pics haven't helped at all.

Congrats on the shirtless pics of Rob!! :-) LOL!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Finally published my post! Phew...

I have made a lot of friends on the NMM site. I would have asked you to comment too if you weren't so busy! If you ever decide to comment lemme know I can "show" you around! :)

You can definitely borrow the Taycob term... but Jakey is trademarked by me ;-)

BTW... Are you interested in reading Twilight Fanfics?? Some of them are really good... Lemme know. (But I do have to tell you they come with smut alert!!)

Young Traveler said...

We love you Kristy!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena