August 5, 2009

Last one


I had to have George put down this morning. The only treatment available would prolong his life but not make him better. I didn't want that for him.

I miss him so much already, but I know he is better off and not in pain anymore.

Don't look for a new post in the near future. I'm not sure I will feel up to doing anything.

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

I am SOSO Sorry to hear that Kristy.

I hope you will find the strength to cope with the loss!

A huge hug from me - if it helps a bit.

xoxo
BinB

Allie said...

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and good intentions are sent your way.

Brahmin in Boston said...

Thanks Kristy!

The main reason for my hesitation for zeroing on iPhone, even though I am a HUGE Mac person, is the 2 yr contract with AT&T. The same with T-Mobile. But T-mobile offers lot of flexi-plan.

Ex: I don't call much but text crazily so I can cancel the My Faves and just stick with unlimited texting and lowest talk time.

What you said was right BB is offered by every other carrier so I just need to figure out what I want to get. If I decide upon BB then it will be T-mobile unless Hubby wants iPhone!

Yes! I knew abt the new phone of T-mobile that will be coming soon in the market. Will definitely keep an eye open! Thanks so much Kristy it helped a LOT!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena