October 16, 2009

doom doom doom da da

If you don't understand the title of this post, just give it a few minutes. Hopefully it will sink in very very soon :)

The university hosts a ton of events every year in an attempt to get students involved and socializing. Most of the time, I'm not interested. Most is definitely the keyword here. I just found out today that there will be a concert in December... If you recognized the title, then you know what I'm about to say.......

Boyz II Men!!! Are coming to campus!!! In December!!! For like, $40 for the best seats, $35 for the rest. Not too shabby :)

So now I'm texting and calling trying to find SOMEONE to go with me! Matthew doesn't like R&B type music, but he would go if I asked him to, but I don't want to do that to him... Any ideas?

As a sidenote, I wanted to post a video (of course) for you viewing/listening pleasure of the song I was referring to. After finding and watching said video and seeing how old school it is, I laughed then realized you all will probably think I'm a total dork... but hey, it wouldn't be the first time :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hahahhahahaah!!! I am in competition with you for the Dork Title!

I used to watch all these when I was a school girl and when MTV was a music channel!

Niiiiice Background! I am almost jealous of you! BTW I am following you on Twitter (lizbennet)...

Thanks for the compliment on the pictures :-) I wish it was a bit more warmer though :-(

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena