November 2, 2009

I'm a dork.

So I thought I was being all cool joining in the NaBloPoMo thing.... until I just realized that today is not the first of the month. Well, crap! I already screwed it up!! So consider this my second post of the month k???

I have a lot on my mind right now. I have group therapy on Monday nights (it's required for one of my classes), and I usually feel better leaving than when I came in. Tonight was the complete opposite. I'm trying very hard to figure out why I feel worse now when I was in such a good mood earlier. I guess part of it is that group tonight was mentally exhausting. I did A LOT of thinking; not just about things to discuss, but reasons to or not to participate. The Bestie was in an unusually bad mood today too, which may have rubbed off on me. I'm also afraid that I may have offended someone. I honestly wasn't trying to, and I think I made up for it, but I'm still unsure. So now I'm freaking out about tomorrow, wondering if the Bestie will be better, and if I will have a chance to talk to the other person. I'm also writing a paper now: my first of three due this week. I feel the stress and tension that I had lost on my weekend at Dad's slowly creeping back up my neck and shoulders! Perhaps a couple of minutes on my swing with a book will make it better??? I sure hope so.

BTW, what did you think of the song??? I'm still listening to it haha

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

O.M.G I realized the exact same thing once I was in bed yesterday! Hahah Yeah this is your 2nd post of the month :-)

The song wasn't as much as ear worm coz I heard it the 1st time. May be after a few times I will try to hum Run This Town just to take my mind of this song?

I hope your day today goes much better than yesterday (for your Bestie too). Bad mood generally does rub off. Swing+Book is a never fail combination. Try that. I am sure it will work :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena