November 3, 2009

Yucky Day

What a fantastic start to my newest goal. Today has been pretty yuck for the most part.

First, the Bestie is still in a bad mood. I think I might have done something, but I have no clue. We go through these phases when we just get on each others nerves. I think we just need a few days apart, and all will be well later.

Second, I woke up with a sore throat! I'm not sure if I am coming down with something, or if it is due to my wisdom teeth coming in. I should really go to the dentist and get them pulled, but who can afford that right now! I'm hoping it is just my teeth because I can't afford to get sick right now. There is way too much going on with only a month or so left of classes.

Third, I'm afraid I'm getting pulled into something I would rather stay out of. There is a confrontation between some of my classmates, and I was there to witness it. Even today, they were trying to pull me to one side or the other. My response was simply that I would rather stay out of it and that it is between them. I just want to get my degree and be done. I don't want to make enemies, etc. It is so frustrating!!

Alright, so that is all I'm going to complain about right now. My classes went ok, and my counseling session went pretty well. I'm still getting use to the attending skills, but I really think I am getting better!

I'm off now to finish another paper and wait for Matthew to get home from class. I hope tomorrow is better!

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

I positively hate guessing games! If someone is angry with me then they should come out and say it out right. At least I can tell them if, what they are thinking, is wrong.

I hope you feel better, Kristy. (Strange, isn't it? We are telling each other to feel better)

Yeah it is better you stay out of it. I love drama as long as I am not a part of it! hahah!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena