I know, I know...
I didn't post yesterday.
Man this crap is harder than I thought it would be!
My excuse is weak, but is an excuse nonetheless. Matthew has disconnected my desktop so he could use my monitor, keyboard, and mouse to fix another desktop. Right now, I'm using his laptop. I miss my computer! But that is it. I feel weird using his computer, but I had to give in!
For today, I have some buckeyes in the fridge and a pumpkin pie in the oven. The buckeye recipe is one I have had for four years or so and is usually a hit. I have to wait another hour before I can cover them in chocolate. The pie is a new recipe I got from my WW group leader. It is homemade filling, but a store-bought crust. If it turns out good, I will post the recipe on here.
Later today, I will have another post with the return of Wednesday Hotness :)
November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment