November 23, 2009

Remember Me

I went to see New Moon again tonight.

(For anyone keeping count, yeah, that is 3 times, and also $21.50 I will never get back, but do NOT regret spending...)

One thing I forgot to mention after seeing it on Friday night was my theater showed a preview for RPattz new movie, Remember Me. I saw it on MySpace a few days ago, but was ecstatic to see it on the big screen (especially since I never saw a preview for New Moon in the theaters). It popped up again tonight, and the Bestie was happy because she had not seen it yet.

So, have you seen this trailer yet?



I am super excited. RPattz looks super good in it, even if he does get his butt kicked. If I am correct, it comes out on Valentine's Day (as does the Taylor2 movie "Valentine's Day"). I wonder which one will do better? At least for that day, I will def. be Team Edward :)

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Hmmm Team Taylor for sure!

I saw the trailer as my girlfriends from FB were going crazy on that!

That is awesome that you saw it 3 times already! I saw it once and now planning on the 2nd time. I am SO busy with work and with the trip planning that I am going crazy!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena