January 11, 2010

Off to a fantastic start

The title of this post should be read as if it were dripping with sarcasm. Because it is.

I actually gained weight this week! only .4lbs, but still. Bummer.

I think it may have something to do with all the exercise I got this weekend. It was a lot for me, and I think my body is having trouble adjusting and is retaining water. Hopefully I will see a big loss next week.

I have to run to campus tomorrow for books and a TA meeting. It wouldn't be so bad, but Matthew's truck is having issues so I have to work around his schedule as well. His classes started today (and went well) and mine start on Wednesday. I actually just dropped one of my classes because I realize my courseload is going to be huge, and I have to teach and grade a ton of research papers. Hopefully dropping the class will make things easier for me.

I'm going to go get some stuff together for tomorrow. Have a wonderful night! Oh, and don't forget about American Idol tomorrow night :D

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh no! Good luck with the weight losing.. :-(

Simon is quitting AI!!!!!!! OMG I loved that dude :-D

Hopefully everything will go on nicely once you have settled into a routine...
Cheers!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Thanks!

I am thinking of keeping the camera. Hubby thinks that these are an an intermediate between DSLR and a point and shoot.

:)

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh so you are kind of lucky! I can't write some of the things as I know hubby reads this. :-)

Yes I am loving the camera!! I still haven't been able to go out and click pics but as soon as I do that I will post the pics on my blog :-)

ooooh I wanted to see Leap Year too! I must insist on you seeing Avatar... It is indeed grond breaking movie - plus Sam isn't an eye sore either ;-)

I am so excited for HP! :-D

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena