After my workout today, I can tell you one thing for sure:
The feeling is mutual.
I started the Shred again today. I actually made it through the whole workout this time unlike my first attempt months ago. The realization that I have less than 6 months before my wedding day has me freaking out about losing the rest of this weight in time. I'm having a hard time tracking (and with my self-control) but I'm working on it. To speed things up I need to add in some exercise. So I did some yoga on the Wii to loosen up my back and started the Shred again (and WILL keep with it this time *fingers crossed*). My limbs feel like noodles right now, but I know it will be worth in in a few weeks :)
In other news, I took Matthew to see Alice in Wonderland last night. We drove to Louisville (about 45min. drive) to see it at the IMAX in 3D at 10p. However, when we got there they were sold out of all IMAX showings, and the next available regular (but still 3D) showing wasn't until 11:15pm. We were a little bummed we drove that far for IMAX and couldn't see it, but we stuck around for the later showing. It was our first 3D experience at least, and the new environment was something out of the ordinary for us :) The movie was really cute. Matthew liked it a lot, but he's a big Alice in Wonderland fan (books, movies, videogames, etc.). I think we are going to go back on an off-night over spring break to see it in IMAX. Should be fun!
I think this is enough for one day! The weather is BEAUTIFUL here this weekend, but I'm stuck inside

2 comments:
I've done Jillian Michael's DVDs too and I hate her too! Those workouts are Brutal!! I am pretty sure that those Biggest Loser people curse and whine WAY more than they show on TV.
I love The Shred, but man, it's tough! I usually just want to punch Jillian in the face through the TV:)
Post a Comment