I have a couple of big things to share with you, so get excited!! (you excited yet?? huh?? GREAT!!)
- My wonderful Hubby graduated from college! He now has his Associates in computer information technology! The best part, he was number one in his program! I'm so proud of him :)
- We got another furbaby :) This one is of the feline variety and I am in love with her. Her name is Alice Rose but mostly she gets called Ali-cat or kit-kat. My mom found her in a rose bush in a shopping center. Someone just dumper her there. I can't believe people sometimes. However, she is now a part of our little family and she fits in quite well! Porter loves her too and they play great together. Our little family is finally complete... for now ;)
- I have started my own business. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay! I love it so far and it has definitely been one of the best decisions I have made. :: insert shameless plug - my website is up and running and I offer free shipping *hint hint*. I would also love to start a unit so any one interested in selling let me know. There are no location restrictions on team members so even if you live across the country I can work with you. I'm also willing to host a giveaway :) - end shameless plug ::
- Matthew and I both have new jobs! He started training this week for his. The schedule will be awful but the pay isn't horrible and he gets good benefits. My job is unofficial for the moment but should start the second week of July. It's part time so I can still work on my Mary Kay. I'll be teaching at the Spencer Co Adult Education Center!

1 comments:
YAYYYYY You're baaaaack!!!
Those are ah-mazing news!! Give my congratulations to Matthew!
Furbaby is such a a cutie-patootie. If I was there I would have played with her and bothered her by touching her cold pink nose (yeah that is my weakness in animals - their noses) LOL.
Look at you, you business woman! I will definitely order from you. I am in a hunt for good RED lipstick. Like RED-RED. I am open for good product suggestions from you. Send me your website address so that I can bookmark it.
Once again - Welcome back!
Post a Comment