The past few weeks have so intimidating yet wonderful at the same time. Have you ever had that happen?? Be so excited about something that scares the crap out of you?? It's an interesting feeling.
I talked to my MK director, Melissa, earlier this week and shared with her my goal for the week. My goal is to be the sole financial provider for my family so Matthew can go back to school. He really wants to go and I really want him to be able to find a job I enjoy as much as MK and teaching. She lined up a month-by-month plan for me and now I can hardly sleep at night. My brain runs with ideas and dreams. I think of everything I did and and everything I still need to do. I dream of being a director, driving a fabulous free car, rocking a hot leopard print coach bag, and waltzing down the runway at seminar debuting as a director.
This is my current desktop background. It's also my current goal poster. The coach bag is at top. The car is a Chevy Malibu. I will have qualified for this car in May! I'm hoping, though, to end up with the 2012 black Ford Mustang. We'll see how that goes. The ring in the top right is the prize for Queen of Sales. The rest of the prizes are Star Consultants prizes. I have to be a star consultant this quarter to be eligible for Director Qualification. I'm really going for the free pass to seminar :) :) :)
Part of MK is sharing your goals and dreams, so here I am. For better or for worse you know what I'm working for. Financial security and some amazing prizes! I can't wait to share my successes with you!
January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is so wonderful, Kirsty! I am amazed and awed at your determination and am pretty sure that you will get what you have dreamed.
It is so sweet of you to have the goal ser up for yourself so that Matthew can go back to school - now that is love :)
I am proud of you and wish you all the success and more!
Thank you Raji! He did it for me so it's the least I can do. It gives me so much more motivation as well when I'm doing it for him. The prizes are great but I'll be so happy to be able to take care of him for once :)
Post a Comment