Our day together began with a blast from the past. I swear my husband is either the most amazing man ever or a masochist... regardless he sat with me and watched the MTV movie from 2000. Yep, I'm referring to 2ge+her.
If you haven't seen this movie, well, I don't particularly recommend it. It's funny but in a really stupid, vulgar at times way. While watching it I couldn't believe my dad let my sister and me watch it 12 (! it's really been that long!!) years ago. However, if you are a glutton for punishment, you can catch a little glimpse of the awfulness on youtube:
After this we went to Steak n Shake for dinner to go... guacamole steakburgers, fries, and chocolate-banana side-by-side milkshakes :)
We brought it home and started our second movie of the night: Puss in Boots. This movie was absolutely adorable!! I would definitely recommend it.
Overall it's been a pretty good day! Porter has been adorable (as usual) and has spent most of the day curled up between us on the couch. Alice has been her normal self and has spent most of the time asleep on the back of the couch. At one point, however, she did lay in my lap (gasp!!). She is so NOT a people cat. sigh...
So what do you do for date nights? I need ideas!



1 comments:
Oooh! Sounds like fun, interesting and a very cozy time! :)
You know, when I saw the poster for 2ge+her I thought I was looking at one of the poster for Backstreet Boys' albums :D LOL! For our date nights we generally go out for dinner or lunch - it is ALWAYS fun when I don't cook hahahha!
Post a Comment