There are many things about Isabella Swan that I may be envious of. Her incredibly gorgeous and perfect vampire of a boyfriend being one (obviously).
One thing that I'm not so envious of, however, is her coordination and accident-prone-ness.
(Unless that gets me Edward, then I'm totally game)
I am not necessarily graceful, by any stretch of the imagination, but I can typically remain upright without too much effort. Today was another story. I was having lunch with Amanda and her aunt. I went to put something in my purse which was sitting on the floor next to me. I guess I reached a little too far, because next thing I know, the floor was getting closer to my face. I managed to catch myself in an attempt to fix the situation before anyone could see, but no such luck. The catch only helped soften my landing. The chair fell over, I ended up on top of it, one leg on the floor and one leg over the chair. I sat the chair up, then casually tried to climb under the table. How embarrassing!!! I know a couple of people saw, and one person laughed, and my ankle hurts a little bit, but it could have been much worse.
Where was my Edward to catch me?????? That's what I really want to know.
January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh you poor Bella!! I bet Eddy knows that you are not as clumsy as his Bella - may I wish you good luck next time?? :-D
I would cut my arm off with a spoon if it would get me Edward.
That's how bad it's gotten. :)
Post a Comment