February 23, 2009

It should be illegal

So I actually watched the Oscar's last night. I hardly ever watch it, and there was only one person that made me want to watch it this year.

Yep.... Robert Pattinson
Image from
here

I'm so not obsessed... (well, maybe a little).

There was just way too much sexy in one area. I didn't know Hugh Jackman was hosting (apparently I have lived in a cave for the past month or two). I think he did a very good job. He was funny, and he kept it clean which is really important. I'm not going to make this a long post, although I would like to know if anyone else noticed who was sitting behind Mickey Rourke? I certainly did! It was none other than.... Rob (of course!). I was very pleased with this. Nothing against Mickey, but I would much rather stare at Edward. haha

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

I so totally agree with you! I wasn't watching Mickey Rourke at all... I even tried to move MY head so that I can take a look at Eddy :-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

Pasta was really good - rested with my stomach full! :-)

Lucky you! I must have seen the Baseball scene like 100 times LOL. In the Oscars they had shown a clipping of the film and I started gasping and cheering :-)

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena