March 4, 2009

Where is he?

Remember that poster that the bestie and I.. ummm.. borrowed? Well, the bestie and I decided to take pictures of that poster in weird places. You saw mine (it was kind of pathetic...). The bestie sent me hers yesterday with only one line in the email. It said:


"Edward in my BED!!! Beat that"

This left me speechless! Why didn't I think of that?! It's ok though. Matthew came up with a genius idea for when I get the poster back next week. Sorry, but you are just going to have to wait. It's so good that I can't risk sharing it! hahaha

p.s. I'm suppose to find out about UK's counseling program today in the mail. I swear I'm going to try and not tackle the mailman.... I'll let you know what happens!

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

LOL! This is a funny idea :-)

You can do something naughty/ dirty **wink wink nudge nudge** :-D

Brahmin in Boston said...

hahah I knew it!! :-D BTW there is a good resolution clip of the baseball scene in YouTube & have watched it like 3 times fro yesterday!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena