July 18, 2009

Not-So-Smooth Criminal

Today has been a day that I will likely NEVER forget.

The Bestie messaged me the other night telling me that her neighbors asked her to take their granddaughters to Kentucky Kingdom today. She wanted me to come, so I fulfilled my best-friend-duties by agreeing. This morning, the Bestie's neighbors gave her four passes (One for each of the three girls and one that was her neighbor's) to get into the park with. The passes had picture ids on them, but we didn't think much of it. Who actually checks that stuff anyway right??

Well, I'll tell you who actually checks that stuff. The teenage boy at the ticket line... that is who. The girls went through fine, as did I since we bought my ticket when we arrived. The Bestie, on the other hand, was escorted to the little security area at the entrance of the park. I am dead serious... I couldn't make this up!! She was back there for about 20 minutes. She finally came out, looked at me laughing and said we had to go. She has been banned from returning to KY Kingdom for a year!! She got a pink slip and everything! All for using her neighbor's pass, which her neighbor told her to use! I would have cried like a baby, but she did so well. We have laughed about it the entire day because that is not like either of us to be kicked out and banned from somewhere!

We didn't want to punish the girls, so we left them at the park (with their grandparents' permission of course) and we went to the zoo and then to the mall. It ended up being a pretty fun (although extremely long) day!

4 comments:

Allie said...

That's phenomenal. It's one of those things, like in icebreakers, that she can use for ever.

"I was banned from KY Kingdom."

So badass.

And then time just with your friend as a reward? We should all be so lucky!

Thomas said...

Criminals should be smarter. School does pay.

Brahmin in Boston said...

You are way too kind Kristy! I cant stand tan lines!!

My motto is "Give me a darker color or just make me untannable!"

Freaky co-incidence abt the Petanque!

Brahmin in Boston said...

oooh Cullens?? just make sure that you don't sparkle in the sunlight!

LOL!

I NEVER burn I end up tanning very very badly and looking like a zebra! Yes, poor me!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena