I hate being sick. What I hate even more than being sick is being a sick adult. At least when I was a kid and I got sick, there was someone there to take care of me! I have been home by myself for over 2 hours. Matthew won't be home for another 2 hours. That means I have to fend for myself! Nothing sucks worse when sick than having to get up and do crap. ugghhh! What I would give to be a kid again right now!
** time break.... about 2 hours passed.... **
So, to make myself feel better, I tried to upload a video I made of Oscar playing with one of his squeaky toys. He loves to make his toys squeak! So I tried to upload it directly on here, and it was taking forever. Matthew suggested I cancel and try again so I did. We left to get dinner, only to return home to a video that was still loading!! So in a last stitch effort, I have loaded the video onto my youtube account to post here. I took about 20 minutes to upload (OMG) and is now processing. Ugh!! I would like to finish this post and go to bed. I just took some sinus meds, and the bed is calling to me. So basically, you all better really really like this video!!!! (and even if you don't, please humor me and say you do! two hours of trying to load a video is insane amount of work. Lucky for you I am so dedicated to you all and this blog! And also that I'm a little groggy from medication, but whatevs.)

1 comments:
OMG Made my Thursday morning!! Hahahah! I love playing with pets and this was hilarious!
Oh I absolutely agree with you when you tell me that falling sick as an adult is not fun... I have finally recovered from my mystery ailment!!
You too better get well soon!! :-)
xoxo
P.S. You are funny when you are groggy with meds!
Post a Comment