What a time to get sick! I feel like all my posts lately revolve around my runny nose, and there is nothing I can do about it.
I called in to work today, skipped class, and canceled my babysitting job. There was just no way to do any of that in my condition. Maybe I'm just a wimp, but I'm sick so it is totally allowed.
I have been taking Dayquil since 9:30 last night. I hate the night stuff and I thought I would be able to go to work today, so I didn't want to take the heavy junk and risk sleeping through my alarm. Well, I've given up on that and moved on to Benadryl. This crap is sure to knock me on my butt. I took it about 20 minutes ago, so experience tells me I probably have another 15 minutes til I'm unconscious. Sorry, but here is my post for the day... see you all tomorrow!
P.S. Two weeks til New Moon!! Yay!!!
November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Booo!!!
What the hey! Get well soon!! I wanna see more of your posts :-)
*hugs* (virtual one in case I get the cold thingy! haha)
Post a Comment