March 26, 2010

Hello weekend!

Hi all!  I hope you had a good week. Mine was so-so. not bad, but not great, so I can't really complain :)

My cricut came in yesterday! I have to go to my dad's to pick it up this weekend. I can't wait to play with it! I also found a cartridge for it on clearance at Meijer a few days ago. Total score! We also ordered our invitations. They are super super cute. I'll be sure to post pics when we get them in June!

This afternoon I had to see a client so I was on campus. I totally didn't want to be there because it was cold, and it's Friday. Seriously, who wants to be on campus on a Friday?! So I was walking to the building from the parking structure, and I had my iPod going, when all of sudden, this song came on. All I could do was smile. Isn't it great when that happens?

Anywho, one more random thing then I'm done for the day. Krysten over at After 'I Do'  is hosting a giveaway! It is themed around some of her favorite things when she feels down. It is so personal and unique! So go over there and check it out :)

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

LOL!!

Its so cute! I used to watch that at least 5 times a day!

I still listen to their song! (you know that very well!)

Right now I was listening to Daughtry!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Thanks for blogging about my giveaway lady! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brahmin in Boston said...

Yes! That is a very good book.

There is more of inner monologues and coming to terms kind of thing. But it is awesome...

Hope you get your hands on this one soon!

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena