June 19, 2010

50 Questions

Sorry again for the lack of posts.I have good intentions, I promise! I'm just kinda bad with the follow-through. Anywho, today has been a... well.. interesting day. I had my first dress fitting, which went perfect except for a certain person going a little too far and telling me my dress looked trashy without straps.

Ugh.

Oh yeah, and getting my evals back from teaching and having a student give me complete "strongly disagree" answers and compaining in the comments section that "points are marked off for incorrect answers."

Seriously, I can't make this crap up.

Anyway, to help get myself motivated (and to be able to mark something off my 1001 in 1001 days list, I've decided to start answering the "50 questions that will free your mind." I think I'll do one every Saturday. We'll see how it goes!

Question 1:
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
Hmm... If I didn't know, I guess I would say in my late 20s. There are times I feel older, but like I still have a lot to learn and experience. Now it's your turn. How would you answer this?

1 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh wow... those are my fave people. Judgmental people.

*sarcasm*

I hope you didn't take it too hard. Students are students - no more comments on that.

Hmm, about the question - I would think that I am around early 20s. Seriously I am THAT immature sometimes and sometimes I am older than my age. So I think that can be found in the age group of early 20s - ones who have JUST come out of their teens. LOL

© Life's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena